Dynamic, Approachable and Dedicated. These are our defining strengths.
Though founded almost 70 years ago by Hyl Chappell — former Member of Parliament and former owner of the land and house on the Riverwood Conservancy public park, preserved as Chappell House — our practice remains vibrant and progressive.
Passionate advocates, our tradition of service to our clients, our community and our profession is supported by analytical thinking, a broad base of experience, and a proven commitment to high standards of conduct.
Welcome to Chappell Partners LLP.
- Chappell Partners LLP sponsors the 2016 Living City Environmental Dinner supporting the work of the Toronto and Region Conservation (TRCA) and raising money for projects undertaken by TRCA, the largest owner of green space in the Toronto region.
- Chappell Partners is very pleased to announce, in conjunction with the Women’s Law Association of Ontario, the creation of the June Bushell/Chappell Partners Award.
This award will be given out annually, commencing in June 2019, to a woman lawyer who, like June Bushell, has overcome adversity to excel in her career as a lawyer. The award is open to:
- Women lawyers who have five or more years of practice
- Who demonstrate the adversity faced
- The strides made to excel in her career and contribute to her clients and to her community, in large or small ways
- Who demonstrates perseverance notwithstanding such adversity
Details will be posted shortly on the WLAO and Chappell Partners websites. Applications will be accepted beginning early in 2019 and the award, consisting of a $1,000.00 donation to a registered charity of the recipient’s choice and a plaque presented at the annual WLAO Awards Gala held in June 2019, followed by a luncheon with the partners of Chappell Partners LLP at a later date.