Steve is dedicated to ensuring that your legal situation is handled professionally, resolved quickly, and concluded amicably.
This approach, Steve believes, means that your precious time and money can be spent on more valuable and rewarding endeavours.
Steve’s 40 years of experience has resulted in the acquisition of substantial and detailed accomplishments in the following areas: Condominium, Mortgage, and Real and Personal Property Rights Claims; Construction Liens (some as lead counsel involving numerous lien claimants and complex trust issues); Corporate and Commercial Trials; Injunctive Relief; Oppression Remedies; Partnership and Shareholders’ Disputes; Wrongful Dismissal.
A tenacious litigator, Steve has argued applications, motions, trials and appeals in the Superior Court of Justice of Ontario, the Ontario Court of Appeal, the Licence Appeals Tribunal, and the Ontario Municipal Board.
Steve has argued and presented cases throughout Ontario and British Columbia. Steve’s practice also involves mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolutions in attempts to resolve many outstanding litigation files.
- Civil/Commercial Litigation
- B.A. Hons. (York University)
- J.D. (University of Toronto)
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian/Ontario Bar Association
- Advocates Society
- Canadian Italian Advocates Organization (CIAO) (Past Director/Member)
- Canadian Italian Business and Professional Association (CIBPA) (Past Director/Member)
- Ontario Bar Association, Foreign Conference Committee (Past Chairman + Treasurer)
- Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Ministry of Cultural and Communication Award for volunteer work in the Community
- Her Majesty the Queen Golden Jubilee Medal